How do I apply Long 4 Lashes?
- Apply the product in the evenings before going to bed and after cleansing the face. Take care that mascara is well-removed and any night cream is applied beforehand.
- Keep the vial upright and dip the brush into the liquid. Close your eye and strike inside-out across the lash rim of the upper eyelid. Just like applying an eyeliner. Do the same with your other eye.
- Take care that the liquid doesn’t touch your eyes. If any liquid is spilled in your eye on your skin, wipe it off with a tissue.
- Only apply the lashes growth-substance on your upper eyelash rims since the lash rim of the lower eyelid is extremely sensitive.
- Clean the brush every day after use.
Do I use Long 4 Lasahesst for all my lashes?
No. You apply the product to your upper lashes only, since the lash rim of the lower eyelid is very sensitive.